Around the horn: Top 5 sports stories from Tuesday
• Offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos Mike McCoy will be the new head coach for the San Diego Chargers. McCoy has been meeting with NFL teams all year to look into other coaching opportunities.
• Lance Armstrong came clean in an interview with Oprah and admitted to doping. Armstrong was previously stripped of his Tour de France titles due to doping allegations, which led him to an emotional confession.
• Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy are talked up to have a golf rivalry, but as they are scheduled to play together in the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship they downplay this rivalry.
• The San Antonio Spurs are being sued for violating the state’s deceptive and fair trade practices law. Four of the star players were sent home before the November 29th game to rest, a controversial decision made by head coach Gregg Popovich.
• Five Pac-12 basketball teams are predicted to make the NCAA Tournament. Hyped-up Kentucky has bleak possibilities of making it, and Louisville looks like it is the easiest to seed.