Around the horn: Top 5 sports stories from Wednesday
• Judge Claudia Wilken rules NCAA athletes can legally pursue TV money, after the NCAA has previously objected to players receiving a share of televised game revenues.
• Jerry Sandusky is denied a new trial after arguing his lawyers did not have sufficient time to prepare for the proceedings that ultimately declared him guilty.
• Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens is “agitated” over accusations of using a PED known as deer-antler spray to aid in his recovery from a torn triceps.
• 22-year-old Ronaiah Tuiasosopo has revealed himself to Dr. Phil as the man behind the Manti Te’o dead girlfriend hoax, claiming he fell in love with Te’o over the online interactions they shared.
• Head coach Lane Kiffin blames himself for the 2012 USC football season, which ended unranked and with six losses.