Around the horn: Top 5 sports stories from the weekend
• Super Bowl Sunday left the San Francisco 49ers defeated by the Baltimore Ravens 34-31. The 49ers rallied and made a comeback in the second half but fell short in the final minutes.
• Head coach of the 49ers Jim Harbaugh criticizes the officials for not making a call on Sunday that could have changed the outcome of the game. Harbaugh believes that Jimmy Smith’s contact with Michael Crabtree should have been a pass interference.
• A match-fixing investigation reveals over 680 suspicious European soccer games including the World Cup. Europol gives a number of match officials and countries that could be involved in fixing games since 2008.
• Indiana has reached the top of the AP Poll in college basketball, followed by Florida, who lost to the Wildcats in December. Arizona sits at No. 7.
• ASU alum Phil Mickelson won the Waste Management Phoenix Open by four shots after having lead the whole tournament.