Cheesy goodness

I never thought I would fall in love with Mac & Cheese the way I did this weekend.

On Saturday, I went to The Hub, and I finally tried the Mac & Cheese that everyone rants and raves about.

This isn’t your typical college meal – this isn’t a cold bowl of Kraft topped with a chopped up hot-dog, if you’re feeling extra gourmet.

When I usually go to The Hub, I stroll in after a concert at The Rialto and order ice cream, another staple of the dim-lit restaurant.

When I walked in this time, however, I was a woman with a mission and I knew I wouldn’t walk out of the restaurant without satisfying my ever-growing cravings for their delectable Mac & Cheese.

It was the most delightful and delicious meal I have ever consumed, and I was very sad when it was over.

The Hub sells three different types of Mac & Cheese, including classic, bacon, and lobster flavored. The prices range from $7 to $16.

I’m writing this blog to do you a favor- if you haven’t tried this creamy bowl of cheesy noodles, cooked to perfection, you need to. This meal deserves a place on your bucket list, among other things like “sky-diving” and “riding a bull.”