Snoop Dogg reposts 'Why I'm not voting for Mitt Romney' list, most of Internet is disgusted
Election season has a way of getting everyone to talk. Even people who don’t seem all that political feel the need to weigh in. Even people like Snoop Dogg, via Instagram.
Daily Wildcat writers, as far as I know, don’t typically frequent TMZ, but the gossip site reports that the rapper’s Instagram profile has been blowing up since he reposted a list of reasons called “Why I’m Not Voting For Mitt Romney.” There’s also a list of reasons for why he is voting for President Barack Obama.
The list about Romney includes some gems, such as:
• He is a white n**ga.
• He looks like he says ‘n**ga’ all the time.
• He’s a Mormon but he ain’t got no hoes.
We might have given Snoop Dogg and the list’s original author, @DragonflyJonez, some credit for the ninth list item (“He reminds me of every boss I’ve ever hated”) were it not for rest.
Regardless of where you stand, there’s no way “he’s hugged Beyonce before and sniffed her neck” is a legitimate reason for voting for Obama. No offense to Beyonce and her neck.
— Follow Kristina Bui on Twitter.
More from POV: Politics
- UA Parking and Transportation Services have far more changes to make
- Rate of new technological advancement outpaces outdated regulation implementation
- Political bias has no place in defending human rights in Israel
- NSA needs to take further action to thwart cyber attacks
- Snoop Dogg reposts 'Why I'm not voting for Mitt Romney' list, most of Internet is disgusted
Tweets by @WildcatOpinions