Around the horn: Top 5 sports stories from the weekend
• For the first time in NCAA basketball history, the Gonzaga Bulldogs have reached the top of the AP Top 25 poll.
• Hard work pays off: Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco signed a six-year, $120.6 million contract that includes a guaranteed $52 million.
• LeBron James tweaked his knee Sunday against the Knicks, but he may play tonight against Minnesota despite slight injury.
• Michael Jordan asked a Georgia court to dismiss a lawsuit filed against him by a woman named Pamela Y. Smith, who claims Jordan is the father to her 16-year-old son. Paternity tests have already determined in the past that Jordan is not the father.
• Lauren Silberman is the first woman to try out for the NFL at a regional combine Sunday. Injuries held her back from kicking the ball far enough, but didn’t stop her from showing up.
More from Wildcat Sports
Tweets by @WildcatSports