Fall 2018 Election Guide
In this Daily Wildcat special edition, we give you some of the most important information you need to know before heading to the polls on Nov. 6. Look inside for information on Arizona races, the candidates you'll be voting for, your rights as a voter and other political issues you should be aware of before casting your ballot.
- How and where to vote
- Voting in Arizona: Know your rights
- Election Day through the eyes of a poll worker
- Arizona politics: the races that affect you
- Congressional race candidate guide
- Arizona's Senate race
- Ducey vs. Garcia: The race for Governor 2018
- Going for gold: State Mining Inspector race
- Guide to Arizona's ballot initiatives and judges
- This election could determine the future of DACA
- Youth, guns and votes
- Promises, propositions and potential: education in the election
- EDITORIAL: Voting is about you
- If people vote, Arizona could go blue
- Ideas for trimming the budget
- Two sides: Healthcare for all?
The Daily Wildcat has been serving the student voice of the University of Arizona since 1899. We produce content for our website daily and publish our print edition every Wednesday throughout the year.
Follow Daily Wildcat on Twitter