With the historical lighting of "A" Mountain and the annual parade, bonfire and pep rally, the University of Arizona celebrates its 104th Homecoming and welcomes back the class of '68 for their golden 50-year reunion. Take a look inside for everything you need to know for Homecoming Weekend.
- UA Homecoming Week filled with traditions and activities
- What to expect at this year’s homecoming parade
- The lighting of "A" Mountain marks the beginning of another UA Homecoming
- Homecoming tents to be featured on the UA Mall
- Homecoming Bonfire will blaze forth into another year
- UA Homecoming Court nominees announced
- Q&A with Melinda Burke, President of the UA Alumni Association and the woman behind the week of Homecoming festivities
- The "A" Mountain Lighting Party lights up the start of this year's Homecoming
- Police Beat: Homecoming 2018 Edition
- 'Tell the team to Bear Down'
- 'Strength of UA traditions' reunites Wildcats
- Advertising pays: A Wildcat love story
- Top Homecoming games in the last 10 years
- Preview: Homecoming horror for Arizona against Oregon?
- Notable Wildcat alumni in the NFL
- Homecoming: Arizona vs Oregon is more than just a game
The Daily Wildcat has been serving the student voice of the University of Arizona since 1899. We produce content for our website daily and publish our print edition every Wednesday throughout the year.
Follow Daily Wildcat on Twitter