The Daily Wildcat is Tucson's best medium for reaching both the University of Arizona community and adults ages 18-24
- Display Advertising | email@example.com | (520) 621-1686
- Classified Advertising | firstname.lastname@example.org | (520) 621-3425
- Advertising by campus departments | email@example.com | (520) 626-0351
- Credit and Billing Info. | Karen Tortorella-Notari | (520) 621-5982
- Advertising Fax Number | (520) 621-3094
- Director of Student Media | Brett Fera | (520) 621-3408
Daily Wildcat + DailyWildcat.com Advertising (August-May)
The Arizona Daily Wildcat is The University of Arizona’s only official student-run daily newspaper. The Wildcat publishes content daily online, and weekly in print during the fall, spring and summer academic terms. With more than 140 rack locations in high-traffic areas and local businesses on and near the UA campus, the Wildcat is the most read source in the UA community for local news, sports and arts and entertainment coverage. With our wide variety of special issues, popular website, creative services and outdoor or street marketing opportunities, your business or organization will always have access to the most effective medium to establish itself as the favorite on a campus of well-educated, diverse consumers.
Summer Wildcat Advertising (June through August)
With more than 16,000 students and 14,000 faculty and staff on campus during the summer months, advertising in the weekly Arizona Summer Wildcat – published every Wednesday from June through early August – is both effective and economical.
- Local Advertisers: Click here to download the 2019 Summer Wildcat Rate Card (including mailed-home 'Campus Guide' info!) (pdf)
- UA Campus Departments/Student Groups: Click here to download your 2019 Summer Wildcat Rate Card (including 'Campus Guide' details) (pdf)
Public Service Advertising Partnership
Do you have a program that benefits the university community? Let us help your group publicize your event and cause. The Daily Wildcat offers matching advertising funds (up to $1,000 - restrictions apply) for projects organized by university or student groups that benefit the university community.